Picture

Picture

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Summer in Europe: Adventuring in France, Italy and Norway!


I recently returned home from what was one epic summer. It involved lots of logistics, air travel, and dragging around heavy bags, but it was worth every second! 

My job as an adventure guide for Adventures by Disney grants me the opportunity to not only see the world, but also share it with others. This year, I was lucky enough to go to a destination that had been on my personal bucket list for a long time: Norway. 

But my schedule was such that I had a trip in Norway, then a trip in Ecuador, before returning to Norway for the rest of the summer. I decided to make the most of the schedule by adding some personal days before the work trips to go on some of my own adventures! 

Those personal adventures included two and a half weeks of climbing and kayaking in Italy and France as well as about two weeks of kayaking around Norway. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be putting up posts of some of the highlights from these adventures including kayaking the Verdon Gorge, climbing off the coast of France and attending the Extreme Sports Festival in Norway. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment